Thursday, December 29, 2011

Law enforcement in Illinois-monopolization-smile....You're on the President's web site

It is odvious law enforcement in Cook County, Illinois, the Chicago police/fbi/states attorney/Dirkson federal crowd and others through their intranet are using the maids/staff where I currently reside to provoke me-androgenous matli crews in relationship to my blogs and brother's murder. I feel compelled to divulge these truisms and rape of my autonomy, blacks of both sexes instrumental still. Clearly the littany of crimes perpetrated against my person by a ring of criminals in connection to law enforcement in the most populous counties in Illinois and law enforcement themselves is appalling, the same libidinal filthy mentalities that have played the American public for fools. Folks, we need to cease in playing a game of rewards for criminals that repress their intentions only to covertly divulge them in evil ways, sad to say many are gay, lesbian, cross dressers and libidinally pathologically disturbed, heterosexulas included but not leading the charge as pronounced as others. Look how we have evolved as a nation by entending privilages to repressive deviants. We are facing bankruptcy, crime is alive and well, our regulators and politicians are defunct, our currency has been intrinsically diluted and we are figuratively in the year 1974 and touched base three years ago and every so often with the depression era 1930's as well. Inflation is upon us and our energy needs are in very real danger of dwindling to the point our quality of life over the coming decades may be challenged. This reflects on apalling elements that have placed me in a psychological prison with the hope of a real one because subcontiously I am not evil and they are. Scum law enforcement and their civilian leaches fancy themselves smart when in reality their mentalities have contributed to out of control deficits and looming bankruptcy in America. How long is this party supposed to last, folks? Cook County is at the center of it: Obama has his home here and his cabinet are from here and the 911 commission hired a former governor to work its investigation team from here, and Hillary is from here and so on. Law enforcement label me a whore.....they are!!!! I never wanted to address the issue of sexual abuse, law enforcement's pathetic crimes in connection to civilians and they directly, but do so I must. Text book needs to control not just me but anyone they seek to keep in line, as soldiers have died in Iraq because they are viewed as invasive and are projecting similar mentalities or did. Again these mentalities exist in Cook County, scum bags leading the charge, and as law enforcement and their ilk seek to destroy me, I must say it reads like a Harlequin discarded in a garbage bin and retreived by a bum for his pleasure. If the best law enforcement and the media and a host of other fags can do is focus on my past indescretions in my early twenties, they are pathetic and rapists. It is mostly a schizophrenic smoke screen to extort monies from me, tax payors and estranged family members. They refuse, decades later to step up to the plate because they will go to jail in disgrace and shock a nation if they do. They monopolize their powers and have lead to the intrinsic decline of America, not just Cook County. For if it were not for the internet or DNA evidence my messages would never be conveyed, and John Burge would have succedeed as a serial killer cop and I would have been permantly silenced. Talk about evil sedists with every intent to do harm under the sun!!!!!I have named the agencies involved in my blogs and some persons-I regognize the patterns and know many of the players. I may never receive justice, but I will be heared. Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment