Sunday, December 18, 2011

Notes

Had my groceries delivered to me. it appears based on the clues divulged to me by what I perceive as disturbed staff/kids where I reside-compliments of my blogs and in particular corrupt law enforcement in Cook County, illinois, and the Chicago police/states Attorney, Irwin/Nadia at In Touch decades ago and the staff,(what a feeding frenzy by so many nuts) they feel that if they can substantiate that am gay or bi sexual, that ecuses heinous criminal activity. This Marianne Flemming and her apalling Hispanic lover along with the rest of the filth in this mess going on twenty five years - have been stalking me through law enforcement. they have done so to protect their alleged cottage industries and Asian secret. Look, the maintanance man wherre I reside stood next to the delivery man and silently mouthed obsceneties. What is this baby punk think he's trying to prove? Jerrymander me? I think it's time my father estate, tax payors of Illinois, and myself be granted a tribunal. I am not the only one screwed by a Nazi government that killed my brother and colluded to kill me more than once and perpetrate a littany of heinous crimes against me, ( Marianne Flemming and her looser Mohikan lover-get a life-fags)- our macroeconomy is heading for bankruptcy; Washington is in turmoil and civil rigths and other litigation is innundating the courts. Just no trust anymore. The thieves can't go out and earn an honest buck-they have to allegedly extort it from my deceased father, me and tax payors of Illinois. Law enforcement in Cook County and many parts of Illinois has monopolized their powers like drug king pins and their reputation is destroyed.

Folks, I played by the rules almost entirely throughout my life. Law enforcement in Illinois seldom does. I get harassed by media on a continuel basis, focused on voyeuristic exploitation and my past diatribes. You people are fucking crazy. This network has killed Americans on september 11, 2011, in particular the FBI, financial Armeggedon for years emanating in America and spreding to the rest of the world, and impoverishing 26% of American citizens. What do you assholes want to do.....Kill me? You murdered my brother and the states ttorney and Patrick Fitzgerald refuse to investigate because cpd and fbi are responsible. This is 1974 all over again. Deviants.

No comments:

Post a Comment